Sunday, April 10, 2011

Book signing and discussion at Connaught Place, Delhi

I am doing my fourth and final book signing with the first print of my book God & Destiny on 19th April, 4–7 p.m., at the restaurant Roopram Roti (Dutch Fries & More Pvt. Ltd.), F 30-B Connaught Place, New Delhi. If you would like to meet me, talk to me, get hold of one of the few remaining copies of the first print of my book, have it signed by me in your name, or try out some of the delicious items from the menu of the restaurant, then you are most welcome to the event. The restaurant is just a few steps from Rajiv Chowk metro station. If you are interested in attending the event, please express your intention at its Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roopram-Roti/127878633914387?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/event.php?eid=152026648193849.

No comments: